Cyclone's blog

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Change is here...

Have not blogged for a long, long time (2mths), things happened during these times.

Increase in pressure and workload: Sigh, maybe i was not THAT prepared to ready myself for the new workload. CSC has been bogging down my Fridays... Saturdays are still okay cos NPCC is just nice for me as the CI ronnie (dunno how to spell his name)dismisses us at 11.30 and he did not turn up for the past 2 trainings. Dunno how long this is going to last cos the sch decided to implement 5-day wk (WTH!). Now CSC's training sessions r in jeopardy. Sigh. Ex-lab is not doing good either. At home, i m too lazy to config my comp (just reformatted), in sch ppl come in and we end up gaming CS for hours ;)

CTs: This time, I am really, really, really (goes on infinitely) screwed. Report on what I felt.

English: Still okay. Only 1 of the few I felt okay about.
SS: Also okay.
HCL: The paper's easiness is like drinking conc. HCl Not enough time to do close passage.
Physics: Really felt screwed about this. Checked with Gar Goei, minused at least 8 marks liao. Only minused 10 marks the other time. Felt really screwed cos Gar Goei's science last year got lower than me. Hope still get 3.6 gpa overall.
Mathematics: Not enough time. DNF. Rushed thru graph drawing. Drawed wif freehand. Dunno how liu managed to finish bonus.
Biology: Did not really study into detail. Not confident enough. I want just some marks enough for me to get gpa 3.6.
Geography: Not enough time. Rushed thru struct qns. Finished field sketching and realised that i forgot to label which coastal scenery >.<
Chemistry: Needed at leat 64/70 marks for gpa 4. chromium qn killed me. seems like destined for another 3.6

Overall: Felt screwed. May not even get 3.7 gpa cos i screwed up my CA (geog not enuff effort, english still late work, bio did not hand up lotsa work[muz change nxt yr])

Just reformatted my comp for the 10th time in 2 mths. Dunno why. Tried to persuade my parents to buy me a new comp. In the end my mum said a graphics card if i get all A1s(ie >75%) for my CT. Seems like a long way for me.

Sigh, nothing much else. Signing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home