Cyclone's blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Again, for quite a long time

Have not updated for a long time... Many things happened... Our PE teacher, Mr Ngoh is leaving for the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board for Bio papers... Sigh, why must good teachers always leave? SS is getting more booooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnngggggg. Changed seats today... Made to sit right in the middle of the front row... Sigh... Surrounded by muggers like GG and KL, not like Peck, Woo Han and Zhong last time... Dunno why I am put there. I dun even sleep!

CSC AGM this Friday. I am very excited and nervous about it. Dunno whether can I become chairman? Anyway, inter-house computer science quiz has been moved from 17 jul to 7 aug to 28 aug to 14 aug then finally to 7 aug. Hope there will be no more changes. It also means that I have to miss the POP (Pass-Out Parade) by the sec 4 NPCCs.

Sundayleague is not kind to me... Gave me 2 losses in a row. Hattrick is not either. Made me lose 2-3. Still doing my ex-lab now. At least its better than doing nothing. Replaced the problematic file causing crashes during ET. Hope it works. Maths test this Friday, not good for me at all, cause Coordinate Geometry and Angle Properties of Circles are quite difficult to grasp, especially the Alternate Segment Theorem and tangents...

Big ulcer at the moment,ouch! Just had a fever and bad sore throat a few days ago and then currently still coughing from time to time.

That's all folks!
Cyclone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home